Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By Buying a ticket you agree to abide by Wolfkop weekender (pty) Ltd, WONTOM (pty) Ltd 2013/018660/07
Wolfkop Weekender Terms and Conditions:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please note the following important instructions:
NO dogs allowed
NO glass is allowed outside of the main bar into the festival grounds
NO open fires to be lit on the BYO or LUX camp sites
NO sound systems to be used in BYO or Lux Camp sites
NO MOOP : Matter Out Of Place
NO firearms, fireworks, rockets and other explosives.
* The ticket barcode only allows one entry per person per scan.
* Unauthorised duplication or sale of this ticket may prevent your admittance to the event.
* Ticket holder may be searched on entry.
* This ticket may not be re-sold. Wolfkop Organisers will not be held responsible liable for any tickets now bought through appointed ticket seller, WONTOM or via Wolfkop Weekender directly.
* Prohibited items as stated above will not be allowed into the venue.
* Keep this ticket in a safe place as you would money or regular tickets, remember if someone uses your ticket before you the ticket will be void and you will not be able to enter with it.
* Wolfkop is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by unauthorized duplication.
* This ticket is a revocable license that may be revoked by Wolfkop for any reason.
* In the event that duplicate copies appear, the Facility reserves the right to refuse entry to all ticket holders and will not refund the purchase.
* Tickets are non-refundable even if the event is terminated or cancelled due to harsh weather, acts of nature, governmental regulation or other conditions beyond Wolfkop’s control.
* If Wolfkop does decide to do a refund the refund will be total paid less refund cost as stated on WONTOM T&C’s
* The event date and time is subject to change without notice. By using this ticket, you agree to the terms and conditions associated with this ticket as disclosed here.
Conditions of Sale:
* Holder of this ticket voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to any event for which this ticket is issued and waives all claims against the event sponsor, the owner of the facility and the ticket producer or issuer.
* Right of admission is reserved. Persons deemed to be behaving in a manner that is dangerous or unacceptable in the opinion of Wolfkop or its agents or contractors will be refused admission and/ or removed from the Venue with no refund.
* Activities such as ‘diving into water’ ‘stage diving’, ‘moshing’, ‘climbing’ and ‘crowd surfing’ are strictly prohibited.
* We reserve the right in our reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit of the Venue and to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the Event or to other patrons or that are in breach of the Terms.
* Admission is subject to compliance with all the laws and facility rules and the ticket holder consents to reasonable examinations and searches to ensure compliance. Failure to comply with the laws or facility rules may result in refusal of admission or expulsion.
* You voluntarily assume the risk of serious injury or death by attending this event where being close in or on water will be part of the event and release Wolfkop from any claim arising from this event.
* You voluntarily assume all risks and dangers incidental to an Event, whether occurring before, during or after the Event, and you waive any claims for loss, damage, personal injury or death against Wolfkop, the management of Wolfkop, or any agent of Wolfkop, the performing artist(s), participants, and all of their respective parents, affiliated entities, agents, officers, directors, owners of land and employees on behalf of yourself and any minor accompanying you or for whom you purchased a Ticket.
* Neither Wolfkop nor the Venue will be liable for damage to or loss of any personal property.
* To the fullest extent possible in law, we do not accept liability for and you will have no claim in respect of any errors relating to (and neither the WONTOM Online Store nor Wolfkop nor any of its agents guarantee or make any warranties or representations to you in relation to) the location of your camping place relative to the stage; the quality of your standing/camping place; parking at the Venue; the adequacy of traffic control to and from the Venue; the adequacy of food and beverages at the Venue; the quality of sound and lighting at the Venue; or the quality of any services provided by independent contractors at the Venue.
* You may be asked for proof of ID if purchasing alcohol at the event.
* Please note: You bear the risk of inclement weather.
* Please note that loud sound at events can damage hearing.
If you experience any problems at the Event, please contact a steward or duty manager. In case of emergency please follow instructions and directions from stewards, staff and/or other officials.
* Please direct any queries related to the event or these terms and conditions to Werner Rontgen: 083 260 5071/ email@example.com.
The Fine Print:
* No unauthorized recordings of event where prohibited. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES.
* Holder acknowledges that the event may be broadcasted or otherwise publicized, and hereby grants permission to utilize the holder’s image or likeness in connection with the publication of any photograph of such event and any live or recorded transmission or reproduction of such event.
* Commercial vending is prohibited as are all firearms, fireworks, rockets and other explosives.
* You agree to abide by all the rules and to follow national and local laws.
* This is a leave no Trace, pack it in, pack it out event. Say no to MOOP!
* Vendors of food and liquor and sound equipment is not owned by Wolfkop and you therefore assume any and all risk of injury associated with or arising from their operation or occurrence.
* You appoint Wolfkop as your representative to take actions necessary to protect your intellectual property or privacy rights, recognizing that Wolfkop has no obligation to take any action what so ever.
* All vehicles including trucks, trailer, caravans and RV’s entering and exiting Wolfkop are subject to search by the gate staff. None of these can be parked inside the tented areas. They are parked in the dedicated parking areas.
* Whilst we have policies in place to encourage responsible behaviour it is up to the individuals involved. Please bear this in mind before you bare yourself.
* Use of this ticket confirms your agreement to the terms reflected above.
Detailed description of goods and/or services
WONTOM is a business in the tourism industry.
Cancellation policy and refunds:
Refunds only available if another paid booking for same dates or longer are found.
Wontom shall take all reasonable steps to protect the personal information of users. For the purpose of this clause, “personal information” shall be defined as detailed in the Promotion of Access to Information Act 2 of 2000 (PAIA). The PAIA may be downloaded from: http://www.polity.org.za/attachment.php?aa_id=3569
Payment options accepted:
Payment may be made via Visa, MasterCard, Diners or American Express credit cards or by bank transfer into the WONTOM bank account, the details of which will be provided on request
Credit card acquiring and security:
Credit card transactions will be acquired for WONTOM via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for Standard Bank of South Africa. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no credit card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details separate from card details:
Customer details will be stored by WONTOM separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za Merchant Outlet country and transaction currency. The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction Currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
WONTOM takes responsibility for all aspects relating to the transaction including sale of goods and services sold on this website, customer service and support.
Country of domicile:
This website is governed by the laws of South Africa and WONTOM chooses as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
WONTOM may, in its sole discretion, change this agreement or any part thereof at any time without notice.
WONTOM contact details - Support: firstname.lastname@example.org